Thursday, October 9, 2014

Into the Fetish Fray...

Well, it's real. Good Girl Productions is up and running on Clips4sale! I can honestly say that I never even considered something like this before that fateful trip to a lonely cabin in the woods with Claire V. and Shakeshift back in the Spring. Perhaps...I should explain... (And yes, I like ellipsis' - Deal with it, Shakeshift!) I was working on a Troma film with the lovely Pandora Jones. I can't say enough about what a class act she is, nor how beautiful and sweet. We had a great time on set and I was somewhat fascinated by what she does for a living. I'm certainly not naïve nor a prude of any kind and I've always had a kinky side, but I'd never met anyone who was introduced to me as a "professional dominatrix" before. The fact she was so kind to me on this project also added an air of the unknown about her for me. At any rate, we got along great and had an amazing time on set. We were wrapping the final scenes on a Sunday night when I got a very fateful message from Facebook. It seems a producer Pandora knew had seen a photo of us together and had said I'd make a great Batgirl. Pandora was kind enough to tell him what a dedicated actress I am and then forwarded along the compliment with a question for me. Would I consider playing Batgirl in a Fetish Clip? Now, I ask you....Who doesn't want to be Batgirl? When the Dark Knight Rises filmed here in Pittsburgh I spent all summer wringing my hands and obsessively checking my phone for a call to set, and when it came I went running out of my office and bounced down the hall with sheer unadulterated joy! All of my co-workers knew instantly what had happened. In the end, I got not one or two, but three days on set and some amazing experiences that I will never forget. If you haven't seen me standing alone on Heinz Field after they blew it up for the stadium scenes, check it out on Facebook! So, here I was, with an offer before me to play Batgirl on film. D'uh. Of course I was going to go! Little did I know that as I dipped my perfectly pedicured toe into the Fetish pool that I would begin a whirlwind journey that would lead to Fetish Con in Tampa, to fans and friends offering un-wavering support, to custom clients of my own,to people I've never met before sending me gifts and tributes and finally my own clip store. It's overwhelming and amazing to me each and every day. I can't say enough about how good everyone has been to me and how blessed I am to work with the people I do. If you've never been on set for a Fetish film, you have no idea the work that goes into producing, directing and acting in them. The hours are long, the costume changes many, and the crazy things you are asked to do can cause your head to cant to the side like a confused cat. Especially when you are new. I'd arrived all ready to play Batgirl, the Dark Knight Damsel, mild mannered librarian by day, ass kicking crime fighter at night! Shakeshift promptly put me in a western shirt, jeans and cowboy boots and asked me how my Southern accent was. Um...what? So, feeling less than Bat-tastic, I still gave it my all. I've done Southern for years in stage plays and I am a professional so I embraced my role as Wynona Lambkin, even if I insisted on calling her "Wynona Jugs". The shoot started outdoors and the heat was sweltering and the action very physical as I wrestled around with the spritely and beautiful Claire Vail. Somewhere in the middle of all this, I realized, I was having a great time and an addiction was starting. Little did I know, the fatal dose was yet to come... I was handed yet another costume, and no, not Batgirl. It was red, blue and gold, covered with lovely stars and very, very familiar. Wonder Woman. I just stared at it for a moment. Me? Wonder Woman? Now, I've been a fan forever. Yes, I did have the childhood underroo's and as some of you know the adult version (ahem!)but to be asked to portray her was, to me, a huge responsibility. I flew up the rather scary stairs at the cabin and slide into that tight, form-fitting little costume that I knew so well, and it was amazing. I felt more beautiful and sexier than I think I ever have and getting into character seemed a very simple thing after that. Yeah, I was hooked. I found I loved it all. The Costumes, the acting, the custom scripts (There is something very sexy about portraying a role in another's fantasy!), the make-up and yes, my dear ones, the bondage, the gags, the defiance and at times submission and the cuffs. All of it. So here we are, less than six months later and now I've immersed myself in this passion. It's only going to get bigger and better from here! I hope you'll come swim with me. To all of you that follow me on Facebook and Twitter, who like my pictures and post supportive comments, who send amazing gifts and just check in on me, to those that purchase clips from my store and contact me for custom work which at the end of the day is what allows me to continue - you have my heartfelt gratitude and thanks! Oh yes, and I did eventually play Batgirl that week. But that, is a story for another day.

3 comments:

  1. Yep. BlogSpot hates me. I apologize for the lack of formatting. I'll get it...eventually!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice update. Good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's hard to believe that random chance brought you to fetish acting. You seem so perfect for it. FYI: It makes it even hotter for me to know that you think it's sexy acting out my fantasies. ;)

    ReplyDelete