CREATE THE NEXT BLAZE VILLAIN CONTEST
Ever want to see one of your ideas brought to life in a clip? Well, now is your chance! We want you to create the most dastardly, devious villain you can think of and let Good Girl Productions bring him or her to life! That's right! The winner of this contest will see his or her character featured in an upcoming clip and their name (or pen name) added as a contributing writer in the credits! Jennifer Blaze will be contacting the winner personally by phone or Skype call (whichever is more convenient) to congratulate them and discuss production details. The winner will also receive an autographed set of the Photo Booth Picture Strip and a copy of the finished video featuring their character.
Second and Third place winners will also receive an autographed copy of the picture strip as a thank you for all their hard work!
Details about your villain should include:
- Is your villain male or female?
- Does he/she have a motto or catch phrase?
- Describe the “look” of your character, including particular color choices, weapons, any distinguishing features such a scars or birthmarks etc. We will do our best to match the look as closely as possible but reserve the right to make changes based on costume availability and budget.
- What is your villain's goal? What is his or her problem, issue or plan with our heroine? What sort of peril due you see being employed?
- Is your villain a physical fighter? Use gadgets and devices? Or more cerebral and crafty?
- Any particular Fetish or torment/torture style your villain employs? Again..be reasonable and creative. Make it fun!
- Brief description of characters back story (not required but interesting and will be utilized if provided)
- In your mind, is your villain victorious in the end? Or does he/she get defeated by our heroine?
- Does your villain have a particular lair or hideout? Does he/she employ henchmen or women?
Your character can include both drama and humor, as all good comic books do. Remember that sometimes simple is better, so try to keep your submission to no more than a page or two, at the most.
Submissions will be judged by a panel of acting/writing professions who are associates of Ms. Blaze. Heaping flattery on to Ms. Blaze will not help your cause, even if she does like and appreciate it.
Please Note: Casting of this character is the sole right and responsibility of Good Girl Productions in collaboration with Dawnstar Productions. Final script will be written by Jennifer Blaze and Shakeshift. Good Girl Productions reserves the right to alter the character as necessary to make it
Contest runs from today, January 7th, 2015 thru February 2nd, 2015 with all entries due by Midnight on the 2nd. Late submissions will not be considered.
One submission per person, please. Submit your idea to email@example.com Please do not submit via Facebook or any other social media. Email only. Thank you and Happy Writing!