Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Blaze Begins

You just never know where you'll end up in life, or what twists and turns will happen to you along the way. I've had plenty of bumps, as I'm sure you have, but I learned very early to take them in stride and turns those bumps into my own little joy-filled rollercoaster. I wasn't sure how I felt about blogging. I tend to go on and on, because I want so much to share my passion and excitement with the person I'm talking to, or in this case, whomever may stumble upon this and read it. Sometimes, words on the page can move us, other times, they just leave us cold. And that, my friends, is the last thing I want to do. Some like it hot. And I, am one of those.






I've always found the hardest thing about writing anything, was where to begin. If you start strong, the words, idea's and images just flow out of you.  I'm not a traditional creative writer. I'm good at writing a script and creating dialogue between two characters, or even a monologue from time to time, but to just chat about the mundane? Well, that seems daunting. But then, I do love a good challenge. And the Universe knows I have a ton of stories to tell.






I suspect a good place to begin, might be in explaining the name of this little ole blog. If you've found this, then you probably know me as Jennifer Blaze, Actress and Fetish Model! What you might not know is that I am in the process of putting together my very own production company. Having been a stage actress for years, then moving into film and now, falling in love with Fetish (yes, it's true!) I have the experience and knowledge to bring together my own personal talents and interests and marry them with a host of supportive and creative people that I've been fortunate enough to collaborate with over the years. So, the GG Spot, is going to be all about myself, my experiences and my new enterprise Good Girl Productions! I am so proud to have Good Girl associated with Superheroine Productions by Dawnstar, and Shakes,(or Smalls, as I like to call him), the CEO of Dawnstar (that's Chief Erotic Officer) has been not only an amazing resource and source of support and encouragement, but has turned into a very dear friend.






Why Good Girl, you ask? Well, I'm only too happy to share, and there are several reasons that all came together in one big cohesive sign from the Universe that this was, indeed, the name for my company.




First, I enjoy Good Girl Art. If you are not familiar, google it now! Oh wait, you are lazy.  Here, let me do it for you.






Good girl art (GGA) is found in drawings or paintings which feature a strong emphasis on attractive women no matter what the subject or situation. GGA was most commonly featured in comic books, pulp magazines and crime fiction. When cited as an art movement, it is usually capitalized as Good Girl Art.






I mean, what could be more perfect? Am I right?






Beyond that, though I am versatile in my acting abilities, the feedback from my "fans", who I tend to call "Blazer's" (because I have not yet wrapped my mind around the fact that I have fans. Ha!) is that they really enjoy my work as the good girl heroines, such as Wonder Woman and Batgirl!






However, and although all of the above is true, the most compelling reason for me is a personal one. Come in a little closer and snuggle up with me, and I'll whisper it to you.






You see, for me, one of the most sensual and erotic moments of a more intimate variety, is when a man (or woman, I suppose. Imagine what you like. That IS what all this is about, after all!) holds you tightly against him. Your back is pressed hard to his chest.  He's holding your upper arms in an iron grip. Perhaps, you're even bound.  You can't move or escape. You're helpless and although you've struggled and fought, your strength is waning and you want nothing more than to give in, to submit. He can feel your resolve weakening and he knows then by the subtle sighs and the fact your body now sways back into him, that you've given yourself over to him. It's that moment that he leans in, and whispers hotly in your ear...






"Good girl."







1 comment:

  1. Your writing is better than you give yourself credit for. I'm looking forward to snuggling up close to you and reading about your journey. I don't imagine your words can ever leave me cold.

    ReplyDelete